A Few Days Difference...

Wow, see what happens after a few days of sunshine...

The Spring Wash Tub...


The Herb Bed..


The Rhubarb...


The Garlic and heirloom Flat Leaf Parsley Bed...



One of the Pear Tree's is Blossoming :)



Carrots, beets, cabbage... and strawberries in 2nd bed


Cute Little 'Lilah... watching for deer, birds or squirrels... anything that might need scaring away...

and... my darling daughter got me a lovely manicure and pedicure for Mother's Day :)
Nothing better for a gardener this time of year... even tho it will not last more than a few days.



Pole beans went in a few weeks back... just starting to poke through...
Potatoes are coming up now and will need some hilling up in a week or two.
Tomatoes, peppers and cukes, hmmm, maybe this week-end ( Mother's Day )
 or if it feels 'cool' to me... then I will wait till May Long...
Last year was nasty till July and I have not forgotten how my veg just sat there waiting for heat!
This year... better safe than sorry!















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts